Our Business Sectors
We recruit for
- Graduate Sustainability Consultant
- Sustainability Consultant
- Senior Sustainability Consultant
- Graduate Sustainability Engineer/Building Physicist
- Sustainability Engineer/Building Physicist
- Senior Sustainability Engineer/Building Physicist
- Energy Consultant
- Energy Assessor – Domestic (DEA), Non-Domestic (NDEA), On- Construction (OCDEA)
- Energy/Sustainability Modeller
- Mechanical/Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
Meet the team
Lead Consultant – Sustainability & Energy
Sam graduated from Swansea University with a First Class (Hons) BSc Criminology and Criminal Justice. Shortly after graduating, Sam joined Penguin Recruitment, having worked up to Lead Consultant. During his 3 years here, Sam has worked alongside a variety of clients, ranging from small independent consultancies to multi-national multi-disciplined companies in search of candidates from Graduate through to Associate Director level. Outside of work, Sam can be found either spending time with his family, dog or keeping fit playing tennis or football.
Dina graduated from the prestigious University of the Arts London with BA in Fashion Management and now works as part of Penguin’s Energy and Sustainability team. Dina works tirelessly to build strong relationships with her clients and candidates and utilises her excellent communications skills to truly understand their needs and requirements. Outside of the office, Dina can be found training for an upcoming half-marathon, or socialising with her friends.
Meet All The Team
Receive Job Alerts
Register to receive job alerts in your sector.