Trainee Energy Assessor – Milton Keynes
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum
Our client, a market-leading compliance organisation in the Construction Industry is looking for a Trainee Energy Assessor to join a highly successful and enthusiastic team. This is an ideal job for someone who is passionate about starting a new career with a thriving company.
The Trainee Energy Assessor will take on duties such as:
- Generate SAP assessments and calculations
- Provide sustainable design advice to clients
- Write planning reports and assist with the generation of water efficiency and ventilation flow rate reports
- Liaise with clients, planning departments and building control
- Impart technical advice and be supportive to clients
- Attend design team meetings
- Maintain the CRM system to ensure data quality
- Ensure all correspondence with clients is both timely and professional
To be considered, the Trainee Energy Assessor must have the following skills:
- Educated to GCSE or A level with a minimum of five passes
- An aptitude to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- A strong knowledge of excel, data analysis and reporting
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A full driving licence is essential
Our client is delighted to offer their new Trainee Energy Assessor not only a highly competitive starting salary but also an exceptional benefits package, full training and the opportunity to develop for career development.
What to do next? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy & Building Services Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.