£18000 - £23000 per annum
Trainee Energy Assessor
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a market-leading compliance organisation within construction, as they look to add a Trainee Energy Assessor to their passionate and award-winning team. Your new role will be with a well-established SME as they look to continue their expansion during a continued period of busyness.
This Trainee Energy Assessor position will have a focus on:
- SAP assessments and calculations.
- Sustainable design advice to clients.
- Produce planning reports.
- Liaise with clients, planning dept, building control, etc.
- Give technical advice and support to clients.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Maintaining the CRM system to ensure data quality.
- Travel independently to site as required
To be considered for this Trainee Energy Assessor role, you will ideally:
- Hold a relevant degree
- Have a good level of knowledge of SAP Assessments and Calculations
- Have experience with IES-VE modelling software
- Have a good knowledge of excel, data analysis and reporting
Our client is pleased to offer their new Trainee Energy Assessor a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.