Trainee Acoustic Consultant
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be representing one of the UK’s leading Acoustic Consultancies in their search for an aspiring Graduate Acoustician to join their team around the Basingstoke region. They have a unique project portfolio which includes major infrastructure developments, road & rail, energy, aviation, windfarm developments and many others!
- Educated to degree level in Acoustics, Physics, Audio Engineering, Sound Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Undertaking noise surveys, assessments and measurements.
- Site surveys.
- Carrying out basic acoustics calculations.
- Acoustic modelling using CadnaA.
- Technical report writing.
- Continued professional development.
In return, my client will offer a fun and friendly working environment where staff can work as a team and develop in a professional manner. A competitive salary, flexible home working and other excellent benefits will also be provided.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to the Environmental Sector, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 07990763660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.