Town Planning Director – Chelmsford – £Negotiable
Are you passionate about shaping the future of communities? Do you possess strategic vision and leadership to drive impactful urban development? If so, we invite you to apply to this role!
Our client is a trailblazing force committed to fostering sustainable, vibrant, and inclusive urban landscapes. They are seeking a dynamic and visionary Director of Town Planning to lead their dedicated team and spearhead innovative projects that will define the cities of tomorrow.
- Strategic Leadership: Lead and inspire a team of town planners, providing strategic direction and guidance to achieve ambitious goals.
- Urban Development: Oversee the planning and execution of comprehensive urban development strategies that prioritize sustainability, livability, and community engagement.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Foster strong partnerships with governmental agencies, communities, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and successful project execution.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay abreast of evolving regulations and policies, ensuring all projects adhere to legal and environmental standards.
- Innovation: Drive innovation in urban planning methodologies and technologies, integrating cutting-edge solutions to enhance project efficiency and sustainability.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years in urban planning or related fields, with proven success in leadership roles.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Urban Planning, Architecture, or a relevant field.
- Leadership Skills: Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to inspire and motivate teams.
- Strategic Vision: Demonstrated ability to develop and execute innovative urban planning strategies.
- Regulatory Knowledge: Strong understanding of local, regional, and national planning regulations and policies.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive health benefits and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities and support for continued learning.
- A collaborative and inclusive work culture fostering creativity and innovation.
For more information on this role, please call Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 108. Alternatively you can send a copy of your CV to email@example.com