£25000 - £40000 per annum + Car/Allowance + Bens
Are you a Town Planner looking to join a respected Planning & Property Consultancy in the West Midlands?
Would you like to work on a wide variety of projects across the West & East Midlands and serve an enviable client list that includes major commercial businesses, house-builders, developers, and landowners?
My client offers an excellent work environment, ongoing CPD and access to a variety of projects in numerous sectors such as; Residential, Office, Healthcare, Industrial, Retail & Leisure and Transport & Infrastructure.
The company has an excellent name for attracting, developing and retaining staff so expect to be invested in and challenged!
In this office, you will join a strong team and be supported by an experienced leadership team who provides a vibrant workplace and will invest in you to achieve your career objectives (and have a little fun along the way!).
You will seek to develop beneficial working relationships with local authorities and associated stakeholders and assist in providing the below key services to your clients;
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Conservation area and listed building issues
- Development plan monitoring and representations
- Direct professional access instruction of barristers
- Environmental statements
- Expert evidence / witness
- Master planning and site layout
- Planning agreements and planning obligations (Section 106)
- Planning applications and planning appeals
- Residential and employment land availability / supply
- Retail and leisure capacity and impact assessments
- Sequential location reports
- Site search and feasibility studies
- Competitive starting salary & benefits package (include car/car allowance).
- Join an established, supportive and respected consultancy in the UK.
- Varied and exciting project profile including major projects.
- Clear career development opportunities.
This is an excellent time to join and develop your career with one of the UK’s leading Consultancies. The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable senior level planning professionals ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’
For more information on this role or others in the region please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com