£25000 - £30000 per annum + Strong benefits package
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a Planning Consultancy in Oxfordshire with extensive planning experience on the hire of a Town Planner. Join a business with over 12 qualified planners and who are moving steadily up the RTPI rankings year on year!
The Oxford office is a multi-disciplined office offering planning, architecture, building consultancy, lease advisory and rural surveying services. You would be joining an expanding team to help grow the company’s presence in Oxfordshire further.
Some current planning projects at the Oxford office include a world-leading science and research facility, several airspace developments to provide additional residential units, new farmhouses, roof terraces on Listed Buildings in central London and a leisure development providing 50 lodges around a lake!!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing a broad mix of planning submissions
- Supporting a Senior Planning Consultant on large projects
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and rural schemes
- Attending client and council meetings
- Understanding of a commercial environment
- A “can do” attitude, with a confident manner and a good networker
- Undergraduate degree
- At least two years post-university experience in a relevant planning discipline, either public sector or private sector
- Full membership, or working towards membership, of the RTPI.
- Receive a competitive starting salary
- Healthy benefits package (includes a performance-based bonus scheme, ongoing training, healthcare scheme, 31 days holiday entitlement and a pension scheme).
- Join a highly regarded Consultancy in the region
- Work on a varied workload
- Flexible working.
The Director is looking to meet with suitable Town Planners immediately so please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org