£33000 - £36000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting one of the biggest Planning Consultancies in London on the hire of a Town Planner.
Our client’s reach is particularly diverse, with a strong pipeline of projects for a wide variety of clients, acting nationwide – spanning developers, investors, corporate industry and owner-occupiers, land-owning charities, port operators, arts and culture sector interests, and education organisations.
A wide range of other types of client work is also undertaken, e.g. spanning private clients, landed charities and estates, developers and investors (both small and large) and businesses in varied sectors such as arts and culture, hotels and leisure, and restaurants.
- MRTPI and/or MRICS (or working towards it)
- 2-4 years planning experience (public or private sector experience)
- Detailed knowledge of the UK town planning and governmental systems.
- Strong written skills
- A proven ability to multi-task
- A willingness and enthusiasm for mentoring and guiding junior planners
- Excellent organisational skills – prioritising and working to deadlines.
- A ‘can do’, hands-on team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
Join one of the UK’s largest and most experienced planning teams and work with an exciting mix of clients, on an interesting blend of schemes! In addition, you will join a sizeable, balanced planning team with hugely experienced Directors who can help you to achieve all that you want to achieve!
The rewards package is extensive and includes a bonus on gaining MRTPI, lucrative bonus scheme, 25 days AL (that rises), healthcare, ongoing investment in training, lucrative referral bonus and much more!
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable Planners ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For more information on this role please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com