£30000 - £35000 per annum + negotiable depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented and dynamic Town Planner who is seeking new opportunities in the London area!
My client is an award-winning environmental consultancy that provides planning, impact assessment, landscape design, ecology, and geospatial services to a wide range of public and private sector clients!
This dynamic company has been established for over 55 years, with over 190 skilled professionals. The successful candidate would join a team of 50 planners and work out of the Manchester office.
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Planner to join their dynamic and friendly team! The role will see the successful candidate contributing to development projects and involve themselves in all stages of the planning process, from business development and drafting proposals to project completion. Some of what you’ll be doing includes:
- Advising clients on the feasibility of projects.
- Pre-application advice.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications.
- Responding to development proposals and plans.
- Environmental Impact Assessments of development projects and reviewing Environmental Statements.
- RTPI accredited Planning degree or relevant academic qualification.
- Demonstratable previous experience in a Town Planning role.
- Development experience desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work from own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team.
My client works across a range of sectors including housing and mixed-use development, minerals and waste planning, renewable energy, infrastructure, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, health, agriculture and forestry development, and sport and recreation!
My client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package! The role includes the opportunity to share and participate actively in the management and ownership of the business through the Employee Ownership Trust, which places full ownership of the company with the employees!
For applications, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 for more information on this role and similar roles in the Town Planning sector!