My client, one of the biggest Planning Consultants in Bristol, is looking for an enthusiastic Town Planner to join the significantly growing team. They work on exciting projects across the UK and specialise in various sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use Regeneration, Energy, Community and Leisure.
This role is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to gain valuable experience from sector-leading professionals and kick-start their career.
Benefits as a Town Planner
- Attractive salary with discretionary bonuses
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location.
- Friendly, open, and caring culture.
- Regular social events.
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and for career progression.
As a Town Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the team in the delivery of a wide range of project assisting with advice, planning applications and appeals. You will be meaningfully engaged in all work streams and an active member of the team to help you consolidate your technical skills and confidence as you build your career.
Essential Criteria for the Town Planner
- Degree or higher in relevant subject.
- Understanding of the UK planning system
- A highly motivated commercial approach, with ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter working on your own initiative.
- Have strong research, analytical skills, and reporting skills.
- Be proactive and professional individual.
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable Town Planners ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.