Role: Town Planner
We are proud to be representing a frontline development and planning business which operates within a much larger commercial and residential property adviser practice supporting their clients with things such as Site Appraisals, Strategic Site Promotions, Planning Policy Preparation, Planning Applications and Appeals and EIA’s.
Due to a healthy workload are now on the lookout for a Town Planner to join the office in Bristol.
Essential Criteria for a Town Planner:
- MRTPI qualified or accredited Diploma or Masters in relation to Town Planning.
- Chartered Member of the RTPI or working towards Chartership.
- Understanding at a practical level in property.
- Exposure to public or private sector.
- Strong numerical and report writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Town Planner:
- Provide planning consultancy advice to clients and colleagues.
- Produce reports to support planning appeals and applications.
- Attend and report with clients at regular project meetings.
- Develop and maintain active communication with your own team and other teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Career Development.
- Holiday package.
- Great support system.
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on email@example.com or call on 01792 957383. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.