My client is a dynamic national Planning Consultancy. They have a passion for delivering intelligent and innovative developments and over 30 years’ experience across the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare & Education, Heritage, Leisure & Hospitality and Retail sectors, and are looking for an ambitious Town Planner to join the team.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity gain knowledge from sector leading professionals, to progress their career and work on exciting projects across the whole of the UK.
What is on offer for a Town Planner?
- Attractive highly competitive salaries
- Strong benefits package including discretional bonus, insurances and RTPI fees paid
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holiday
- Excellent working environment with flexible working schedule
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer and providing opportunities for career progression.
The Position as a Town Planner
The position as a Town Planner is for a proactive individual. The successful candidate will have a full or licentiate membership with the RTPI. As a Town Planner, you will be meaningfully engaged in a variety of projects, supporting senior staff on project work, providing direct client advice on sites and projects, drafting reports, and planning submissions, and assisting with the management of the team’s caseload.
Essential Criteria for the candidate as a Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Strong understanding of the principles of planning.
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality.
- Relevant previous experience.
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm in planning.
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable Town Planners ASAP, so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.email@example.com. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.