My client is an independent Planning Consultancy based in Manchester whose dynamic team is currently recruiting for a Town Planner! This position can also be offered on a part-time basis.
The team are experts when it comes to managing and delivering complex planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) on behalf of their developer clients. Due to the team’s diverse skills and experience, they are trusted to manage multiple large-scale strategic developments across the country, alongside a notable range of smaller projects. The team pride themselves on going above and beyond to ensure their long-standing clients can always rely on them to get the job done – every project, big or small.
Due to a period of rapid growth, the team are now looking to take on Planners at all levels! If you’re looking for a new challenge, if you can bring energy and enthusiasm to each project, and you enjoy working in a small team environment, then please enquire below!
- A relevant Honours Degree, Masters Degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in planning consultancy and/or at a Local Planning Authority, with a good understanding of planning applications (ideal).
- Full membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven accuracy, consistency, and attention to detail.
For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive accompanying benefits package! For applications or more information about this position, please send your up-to-date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com or call 01792 365 104.