Job Title: Technical Director of Ecology
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
Penguin Recruitment are working with a medium-sized, professional consultancy based in Warrington who are going through an exciting period of expansion. They are seeking a fantastic leader for their Technical Director position. As Technical Director of Ecology, you’ll be managing complex projects for large developments and multi-species mitigation. If you enjoy sharing your technical mastery, this position will provide you with a team where you will give dedicated mentorship and guidance.
As Technical Director of Ecology, you’ll receive £60,000 – £70,000 per year, along with a comprehensive benefits package. Hybrid and flexible working is encouraged.
To be considered you will need:
- Authoritative in species mitigation and a mitigation license holder for at least one protected species with accomplished experience in mitigation for several further protected species and a Survey license holder for at least one species with an authoritative level of experience in site surveys.
- Innovative and proactive, continually looking at better ways of delivering traditional services and shaping the team to be prepared for market requirements in 3 to 5 years.
- Astute in succession planning by way of developing the expertise of the team, providing focused mentorship and imparting knowledge solely dedicated to the progression of employees.
- Actively contributing to the continuous development of a positive, proactive and commercially driven company culture.
- Exemplary with writing reports and highly efficient in the quality checking of sensitive, site-critical documentation.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft packages and a champion of technological advancement, using systems and processes to improve ways of working or client delivery.
- A recognised degree in an environmental or ecological discipline and a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management, Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment, or similar relevant professional body, along with a commitment towards the continued professional development of your skills and knowledge, and the skills and knowledge of those around you.
Interested in this or other roles in ecology consultancy? Please contact Lloyd Key via Lloyd.email@example.com or call 01792957382. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.