£30000 - £40000 per annum
Competitive Starting Salary
Our client, a multi-disciplined engineering and sustainability consultancy, is currently looking for an experience Sustainability Engineer for their technical team. You will be joining a recognised and award-winning consultancy with offices throughout the UK, however, this role will be based in their London office.
This Sustainability Engineer role will see you take on duties such as:
- Leading building performance simulation and energy-related workstreams, using IESVE
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the team
- Supporting the team with the completion of environmental assessments (such as BREEAM, WELL, etc), when required
To be considered for this Sustainability Engineer role, you will ideally:
- Have 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Have experience with thermal modelling in IESVE
- Have experience with SAP/SBEM Calculations
- Have an appreciation of broader sustainability issues, such as; sustainability governance and reporting, sustainability strategies, and Net Zero Cabron
- Have a good understanding of BREEAM (preferable)
Our client is delighted to offer their new Sustainability Engineer not only a highly competitive starting salary but also an excellent benefits package and training and development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly