£30000 - £40000 per annum
Sustainability Data Analyst
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, one of the UK’s leading real estate service providers, is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and pragmatic Data Analyst to join their award-winning Sustainability team based in Bristol. You will be joining a team with projects across a number of sectors, providing multiple services.
Some of the duties of this Sustainability Data Analyst role will be:
- Assist the team in setting up and delivering key client reports via their internal Sustainability data platform SavIQ
- Maintain and where necessary, cleanse all relevant software systems and reporting platforms, ensuring data integrity at all times whilst maintaining effective relationships with all software and data providers.
- Oversee, collate and analyse key data streams for all environmental, sustainability and benchmarking performance indicators.
- Generate key sustainability reporting outputs in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Deliver demos of and training sessions on SavIQ for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist members of the sustainability team in the provision of data for key service lines such as GRESB, GHG and other reporting.
- Where necessary, assist in developing and enhancing all reporting processes to improve efficiency, quality and innovation in delivering team output.
To be considered for this role of Sustainability Data Analyst role, you will ideally:
- Have a strong understanding of working with sustainability data, including knowledge of energy, water, resource & carbon data.
- Be IT literate, numerate and proven experience with data, analytics and reporting.
- Have strong analytical skills in handling data and reporting outputs with a high level of competence in Microsoft Excel including the ability to create complex formulae.
- Be detail orientated.
- Understanding of Sustainability reporting and benchmarking assessments
- Have hands on experience of using sustainability data platforms and/or implementation of these.
- Familiarity with GRESB reporting requirement
Our client is pleased to offer their new Sustainability Data Analyst a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.