£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Sustainability Consultant – Winchester
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in Winchester. The successful candidate will work across multiple sectors such as education, offices, industrial units, hotels, leisure centres and hospitals.
To be considered for this Sustainability Consultant role, you will ideally have;
- BSc/MSc in Sustainability, Environmental, Engineering, Energy or similar
- Be a qualified BREEAM Assessor
- Experience in a related role
- Experience with LEED, WELL, DREAM and Ska
- Excellent communication skills and client relationships
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of Building Regulation Part L
- Understanding of renewable and LZCT options
- Experience with planning support documents (NRIAs, London Plan etc.)
Working as a Sustainability Consultant you will;
- Undertake BREEAM, WELL, SKA, DREAM assessments
- Support with Embodied and Net Zero Carbon reviews
- Assist with producing technical briefing notes and reports
- Support project stakeholders with all issues relating to sustainability
- Expand the role to encompass wider issues of sustainability pre and post construction
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.