£30000 - £40000 per annum
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, an award-winning multi-disciplined and multinational real estate company, is currently on the lookout for an experienced and passioante Sustainability Consultant to join their expanding technical team based in London. You will be working on a variety of projects across a number of sectors while providing high-quality work.
This Sustainability Consultant role will have a focus on
- Support clients in developing and delivering sustainability strategies, which may include sustainability initiatives management, ESG data analysis and reporting, implementation of external standards, compliance management and stakeholder engagement to drive sustainability improvements.
- Advisory on a number of duties, such as: compliance audits; management systems (ISO14001 & ISO50001); EPC & MEES risk review; WELL Standard; net-zero strategies; or waste management.
- Produce data analysis, client presentations and written reports to a high standard.
- Conduct formal presentations and informal interactions with clients and staff.
To be considered for this role of Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will ideally:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Have experience with working with sustainability data
- Have strong technical knowledge of Sustainability Reporting Standards, Frameworks and Benchmarks
- Have an understanding of the wider sustainability industry
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.