£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Sustainability Consultant – London
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 Plus Benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Sustainability Consultant to join a growing independent engineering and sustainability consultancy across the commercial and residential sectors in the vibrant city of London.
To be considered for this Sustainability Consultant role, you will ideally have;
- BSc/MSc in science, environmental, engineering, architecture, energy or similar
- Minimum two years’ experience in a related role
- BREEAM assessor qualification (non-domestic buildings)
- Understanding of BREEAM (domestic), LEED, WELL and Ska (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and client relationships
- Analytical skills and computer literate e.g. Excel
- Knowledge of the policy and regulatory landscape relating to sustainable buildings and building energy in the UK
- Understanding and experience of ISO14001.
Working as a Sustainability Consultant you will;
- Complete environmental assessments of building using BREEAM, LEED, WELL and Ska
- Advise on sustainable issues including materials, water efficiency and waste
- Track and monitor environmental assessments
- Maintain and grow commercial awareness of energy, carbon and sustainability technologies, processes and legislation and communicate the impacts to clients and project design teams
- Manage projects and present findings, progress reports, and budget
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.