£35000 - £45000 per annum
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with a multidisciplined Engineering and Sustainability consultancy, based in the centre of London, as they look to add an experienced Sustainability Consultant to their technical team. This role will have a varied focus on a mixture of BREEAM Assessments and modelling using IES-VE so experience with both is vital.
This Sustainability Consultant position will see you take on a range of duties, such as:
- Undertaking BREEAM Assessments
- Completing SAP Calculations and Assessments
- Conducting IES Modelling
- Supporting with WLC Assessments
To be considered for this role of Sustainability Consultant, you will ideally:
- Have 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Be experienced in completing BREEAM Assessments
- Have experience with On-Construction Domest Energy Assessments (SAP)
- Be proficient in IES-VE software
- Have experience with Whole Life-Cycle Carbon (WLC) Assessments
- Experience with/knowledge of Passivhaus would be beneficial
Our client is pleased to offer their new Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.