£30000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Sustainability Consultant – London
Salary £30,000 to £45,000 (DOE) Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join a growing multi-disciplinary building services engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work across multiple sectors such as commercial, residential, education, leisure, and many more in the lively city of London.
To be considered for this Sustainability Consultant role, you will ideally have;
- BSc/MSc in Sustainability, Environmental, Engineering, Energy or similar
- Be a qualified BREEAM AP
- Minimum two years’ experience in a related role
- Knowledge of LEED, WELL and Ska (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and client relationships
- Analytical skills and computer literate e.g. Excel
Working as a Sustainability Consultant you will;
- Undertake BREEAM AP reporting
- Manage projects and present findings / progress sustainability reports
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare reports and statements
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.