£25000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is currently working with an award-winning multi-disciplined sustainability Consultancy, with offices throughout the UK, as they look to add a Sustainability Consultant to their London-based team. This role will enable you to gain invaluable experience in a variety of projects with clients across the UK.
Your new role as a Sustainability Consultant will see you take on new duties and responsibilities, such as:
Provide sustainability assessment expertise across Savills skill lines including occupier, investor and
- Provide sustainability assessment expertise across skill lines including occupier, investor, and sector-specific real estate markets.
- Support, manage, drive, coordinate and champion new innovations in sustainability assessments, which may include template development, process improvements, quality and accuracy improvements.
- Oversee the collation and analysis of environmental data, and provide quality assurance where required.
- Provide general sustainability support to clients which may include strategic sustainability advice, environmental legislation and compliance audits, sustainability reporting & disclosure, tenant engagement, ISO14001 & ISO50001, EPC/EPC Plus & MEES risk review, WELL Standard / wider Health & Wellbeing, waste management and travel planning.
- Oversee data collation, liaise with site teams and support to deliver BREEAM In-Use Assessments.
- Support other assessments as necessary, potentially including BREEAM Refurbishment, SKA, WELL, Fitwel.
- Contribute to both financial and technical management of key fee-earning services,
- Drive and support environment and sustainability business growth with a broad base of investor and occupier clients, and contribute to business development activities, such as writing fee proposals.
To be considered for this Sustainability Consultant Consultant position, you will ideally:
- Hold a relevant degree/MSc to a good standard
- At least 1 years’ experience within sustainability, ideally within the real estate sector.
- Knowledge and experience of applying sustainability in the property sector.
- Strong attention to detail and produces work to a high, consistent and accurate standard.
- Ability to develop lasting and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Be a qualified BREEAM In-Use Assessor.
Our client is pleased to offer their new Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities, as they look for you to progress within the company.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.