£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Sustainability Consultant – Guildford
Salary up to £35,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established, Sustainability and Building Physics team. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects within the residential, and commercial sectors.
In order to be considered for this Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working within the built environment
- BREEAM, WELL, PassivHaus Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Working as a Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Build client relationships and manage projects
- Complete Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments
- Undertake Air Quality Assessments
- Produce sustainability statements and strategies
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Provide clients with high-quality technical and strategic advice on a broad range of sustainability services including BREEAM, WELL, PassivHaus
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, training and development, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.