£28000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, a specialist sustainability consultancy, based in the Bristol area, is currently on the lookout for an experienced sustainability consultant to join their team. This role will have a focus on Life Cycle Assessments and Carbon Assessments for BREEAM at both concept and technical design stages. you will be joining an expanding team with internal development opportunities while working on large mixed-use schemes for some of the UK’s largest developers.
Your new Sustainability Consultant role will have a focus on:
- Providing Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) to achieve BREEAM Mat01 credits
- Providing Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments for schemes in and out of London
- Coordinate sustainability services with clients, and provide advice on compliance
- Providing embodied carbon advice to clients
- Becoming involved in BREEAM/SAP/SBEM/Sustainability and Energy Strategies when necessary
To be considered for this role of Sustainability Consultant, you will ideally:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Have experience delivering Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) for BREEAM and WLC Assessments
- Be capable of managing and delivering large projects
- Be experienced in OneClicke LCA
- Have experienced with BREEAM Assessments – preferable
Our client is pleased to offer their new Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.