Sustainability Consultant | Home Based | Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their leading consultancy that provides environmental, sustainability and compliance services to the construction industry. The firm have built up an excellent reputation in the construction sector and work on a wide range of projects.
Sustainability Consultant Requirements:
- Level 4 NDEA qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience of IES-VE DSM
- Understanding of Government policy and Building Regulations
- Experience delivering Summer Overheating assessment to CIBSE TM52 & 59
- Life Cycle Assessments and Whole Life Carbon Consultancy
- Experience in LZC technology selection and the compilation energy strategies and statements
- Psi Value calculations for thermal bridging calculations
Sustainability Consultant Duties:
- DSM/SBEM (BRUKL) Part L compliance calculations and reports
- IES DSM Models to produce outputs for TM59 compliance reports
- Produce reports to compare alternative design solutions for both new and retrofit projects
- Assist clients with achieving zero carbon/general ESG objectives
- Deliver necessary level of billable work monthly
- Assist clients’ understanding of the regulatory understanding of AD Part L, Part F and Part O
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; pension, generous holiday allowance, flexible working, pension, and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy, Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365006, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.