Structural Revit Technician
Salary up to £40,000 – Quick start!
Our client is a well-established, innovative, civil and structural engineering consultancy who is currently seeking an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join a friendly team in Hampshire. Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single beams through to multi-storey steel, concrete and timber framed structures our client is using the latest design and detailing software.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and clear options for career progression. PLUS benefits tailored to suit candidate lifestyles.
In order to be considered for this Structural Revit Technician role you will;
- Have gained an HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A working knowledge of CAD
- Experience using Revit in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial works
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
- Ability to work and analyse 2D /3D projects
- Experience of detailing using concrete, steel and masonry
In order to discuss this Structural Revit Technician role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 07891 437412 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk