£26000 - £32000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Job title: Structural Engineer
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to work for an established, growing multi-disciplinary business that operates in numerous sectors such as residential and commercial leisure, retail, health, educational, and transportation sectors of the market. With the team’s breadth of experience and knowledge, the company tackles any structural challenge, no matter what scale or sector!
- Produce structural design elements on projects as required, undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team, and senior staff.
- Work closely with other members of the Engineering and CAD/REVIT teams and Architects
- Representing the company at meetings with clients, professionals, and suppliers
- Attending and participating in team meetings
- The company is looking for a candidate with at least three years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree BEng / BSc or Master’s degree MEng / MSc that meets the engineering academic requirements for Chartership
- Extensive building design experience.
- The ability to work as a lead structural engineer on projects- accepting a high degree of responsibility in both teams based and individually based work
- Skilled in CAD
- Owns car and has a clean driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills- Oral and written
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer, or a Graduate Structural Engineer with at least 3 years experience to work within a diverse team of experienced engineers to find creative and economic solutions to a breadth of projects. The company is offering a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work side-by-side with Senior Structural engineers. This collaborative and social environment lends the opportunity for the successful applicant’s skill set to progress and expand.
If working within an award winning, creative, and innovative team would be of interest to you, please get in touch with Sam Lay-Smith ASAP. Alternatively, if you are interested in other Structural Engineering opportunities, do feel free to contact Sam. DDI: 01792 365 100. Email: email@example.com