£28000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Structural Design Engineer
Salary up to £36,000 + Benefits
I am seeking a bright, enthusiastic Structural Design Engineer who is looking to progress their career in a friendly, innovative design environment. Working from a vibrant office on the South Coast you will be working under the direct mentorship of senior engineering staff. You will be given full support and resources required to undertake the design of structural engineering projects. Over time you will develop your engineering skillset and work to becoming a Chartered Engineer.
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Assist in producing calculations/surveys and reports
- Become familiar in use of computer design software (Tedds, Tekla, BIM, Revit).
- Undertake client liaison meetings
- Assist the Director in managing projects from inception through to completion stage
- Complete site visits
- Work towards Chartership
In order to be considered for this Structural Design role you will;
- Have a strong Degree in civil or structural engineering
- 2-3 years (or more) experience working in a consultancy environment
- You will have a former knowledge of CAD
- Ability to design in contemporary materials (steel, concrete and masonry).
- Technically minded with strong communication skills both written and verbal
For this Structural Engineer role our client is offering a healthy benefits package, options for career progression, on-going training and support to become Chartered, an interesting and varied workload, pension contribution, bonus schemes and more!!
Interested? Please get in touch with Mikaela on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk