£26000 - £34000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Senior Structural Engineer – Structural Engineering Consultancy – South London
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Location: South London
Salary: Competitive (Based on experience)
This well-established South London based Structural Engineering Consultancy is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a few years’ experience. This is a chance to work for a Consultancy which works on a spectrum of creative Residential projects, with opportunities to work on Commercial projects also.
The primary duty of this role is the production of Euro-code compliant drawings. You will then cooperate with clients in reviewing said drawings. The company operates in all major design elements, with an ethos in providing a better environment for all. The type of projects included are Domestic Renovations, Basements, Commercial, New Builds, Educational Facilities and Survey Work.
- The company is looking for a candidate with at least two years proven relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree BEng / BSc or Master’s degree MEng / MSc that meets the engineering academic requirements for Chartership
- Extensive building design experience.
- The ability to work as a lead structural engineer on projects- accepting a high degree of responsibility in both teams based and individually based work
- Skilled in TEDDS and CAD
- High level of customer facing experience
- Owns car and has a clean driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills- Oral and written
The salary is competitive and based on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer with a few years’ experience. The successful applicant will be producing structural design elements on a wide variety of buildings. Working within a tight-knit team to find creative and economic solutions to a breadth of projects.
If working as a core member within an award winning, creative, and innovative team would be of interest to you, please get in touch with Sam Lay-Smith ASAP. Alternatively, if you are interested in other Structural Engineering opportunities, do feel free to contact Sam. DDI: 01792 365 100. Email: email@example.com .