Structural Design Engineer- Building Structures
Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits
Our client, a well-established and successful, Civil and Structural Design Practice are actively seeking an experienced, Structural Engineer with a minimum 5-10 years (or more) relevant design experience, to join a friendly and vibrant design practice based near High Wycombe on a permanent basis. This is an urgent role and they can offer a quick start for the right person!
The successful applicant will be expected to form a key part of the structural engineering team.
Current workload is made up of several interesting projects, across a broad range of sectors, predominantly residential and commercial buildings, along with apartment blocks, schools and retail works. This role will give you the opportunity to utilise and develop your skills and work closely with other professionals and clients, working on projects from inception to completion stage.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartership*
- You will have 5 years (or more) structural design experience in a consultancy environment
- You should have experience of design in all major materials (steel, concrete, timber and/or masonry and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience using CAD/Tekla/ Revit and TEDDS would be beneficial though not essential
- A determination to succeed
- You will work well as part of a close-knit team
- This is very much a position suited for someone looking to advance to the next step on their career ladder.
Salary and benefits are both competitive and negotiable for the right candidate, together with genuine opportunities for progression within the company.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk