£26000 - £30000 per annum
Structural CAD Technician
West Malling, Kent
Salary up to £30,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Technician to join a successful, well-established Design Consultancy based near West Malling, Kent. You will be working on a wide range of small, medium and large-scale projects up to £20m in construction value throughout residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use buildings. You will have gained experience in different types of construction materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry) and you will work well as part of a close-knit design team.
For this Structural CAD Technician role our client is offering a friendly and vibrant work environment, competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, options for career progression, flexible work arrangement, pension contribution, bonus schemes and more!
In order to be considered for this Structural Technician role you will;
- Have gained an HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a Structural CAD Technician working on residential and commercial projects
- You will be fully competent in AutoCAD with experience in Tekla and/or REVIT being beneficial though not essential
- Ideally you will be able to detail in reinforced concrete
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
In order to discuss this Structural Technician role and other similar Technician roles please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguin.recruitment.co.uk