I am pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior or Principal Ecologist to join a well-established team in Oxford. The team are looking for someone ambitious with the desire to work within a small but efficient team. They have seen significant growth and an influx of projects and are therefore looking for a competent professional to assist the director with some of their responsibilities!
Benefits of the role include;
- Working within a friendly and supportive environment.
- A good variation of projects.
- Great opportunity for progression.
The role involves;
- Mentoring some junior team members.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Providing support in all aspects of the ecology teams work.
Requirements of this role include;
- A survey licence for one or more protected species.
- Some experience of line managing or providing guidance to junior team members.
- Knowledge of Biodiversity Net Gain assessments is beneficial!
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, then please call Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!