Job Title: Senior/Principal Transport Planner
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
An exciting, nationwide, multidisciplinary consultancy has an opening for a Senior Transport Planner with a background in Transport Planning, to join their Thatcham offices.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 5+ years’ experience in transport planning;
- Strong understanding of rail & public transport planning policy;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Comfortable meeting clients and presenting complex technical requirements.
- Assess transport problems and provide strategies & schemes to solve;
- Demand forecasting for public transport & rail;
- Prepare technical documents for business cases & consultation reports;
- Assist in stakeholder presentations & public consultations;
- Work with the Senior staff members on bid preparation.
If successful, you will join a close-knit team in Thatcham, with a challenging range of transport projects in England and across the UK.
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via email@example.com