£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Office Location: Leeds
Salary Range: £35,000 to £45,000
A leading, multinational consultancy is looking to further the growth of their Leeds office.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of microsimulation projects with clients across the public & private sectors. You will work closely with the Associate Director in the winning & delivery of work, as well as providing mentorship for more junior team members.
- Extensive background in transport modelling;
- Proficiency with CUBE, SATURN, EMME, VISSIM, VISUM, TUBA;
- Experience as a Project Manager;
- Familiar with NR & LUL’s model development & audit process;
- Line management experience would be beneficial;
- Degree level education – or equivalent;
- Experience in business development activity.
- Deliver and oversee the completion of projects;
- Technical input including producing high-quality reports, modelling & data analysis;
- Assist with the mentoring and management of more junior team members;
- Contribute toward business development activity;
You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000, along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach.
For further information on the position, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org