£30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Office Location: Cardiff – Remote Based Role
Salary Range: £30,000 – £40,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Transport Planner to join their team in Cardiff (remote working).
They provide a comprehensive Transport Planning and Highway Engineering consultancy service, from initial site appraisals to the production of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and the detailed design of highway works.
They also do:
- Highway Design
- Site Appraisals
- Junction Capacity Analysis
- Road Safety Audits
- Masterplanning Advice
- Expert Witness
- Public Consultation
- Pre-Application Advice
- Traffic Management
- Swept Path Analysis
You will have the added benefit of working from home full time in a remote based role.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, Transport Planning or an equivalent;
- A significant background within consultancy based transport planning;
- Capable of producing high-quality transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Proficiency with Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics and AutoCAD;
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or email email@example.com