£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Are you a Senior Town Planner looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you like to join a highly regarded, highly experienced practice and work with a variety of interesting clients?
Join this company and be coached to become the best you can be!
Join an experienced team and work with a variety of clients on projects that span multiple sectors such as Education, Care, Housing, Industry, Leisure, Retail, Commercial and Rural.
In this role you will assist your clients by providing the following services;
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Development Plan Representations
- Planning Advice
- Specialist Reports
- Planning degree or an associated qualification
- MRTPI status (Or working towards it)
- 5+ years planning experience (Public or Private sector)
- Be able to demonstrate a broad range of core planning skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Business development / networking experience (expected for more senior candidates)
- Competitive starting salary and attractive benefits package
- Join a supportive and respected consultancy in the region
- Varied and exciting project profile
- A clear ladder of progression
If you would like to join a successful and supportive consultancy with the ability work alongside Directors with significant experience in the market on a range of applications then this is the role for you!
To register your interest in this role, please click ‘apply’ below. For more information on this role or other in the North West please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, Southport, Wigan & Manchester.