Senior Town Planner – Leeds
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, a growing environmental and planning consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Planner to work out of their Leeds based offices. Working as an integral part of their growing team the successful Senior Environmental Planner will help their clients by providing support for their major planning submissions within the renewables and mineral and waste sectors.
Suitable candidates for this role will:
* Have a relevant MSc (or equivalent) in a relevant planning discipline
* Have demonstrable experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
* Have extensive project management experience
* Have previous public engagement experience
* Have excellent working knowledge of all stages of Impact Assessments, from land acquisition, options appraisals and planning submissions
In return they’re offering:
* A competitive starting salary
* Full benefits package including pension scheme
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to [email protected] and we will get back to you.