My client, an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Planning Consultants, is looking for an ambitious Senior Town Planner to join the team. They work on a diverse range of projects throughout the UK across residential, mixed-use, urban regeneration, listed buildings, heritage schemes, rural uses, educational and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity progress their careers and be a part of an experienced, enthusiastic, and like-minded team, who have been involved in some the region’s biggest schemes.
What is on offer for a Senior Town Planner?
- Attractive highly competitive salaries
- Strong benefits package including discretional bonus, insurances and RTPI fees paid
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holiday
- Excellent working environment with flexible working schedule
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer and providing opportunities for career progression
The Position as a Senior Town Planner
The position as a Senior Town Planner is for a proactive individual. The successful candidate will have a full membership with the RTPI. As a Senior Town Planner, you will be meaningfully engaged in a variety of projects and be responsible for building and nurturing client relationships, as well as being a mentor to more junior staff.
Essential Criteria for the candidate as a Senior Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Chartered Member of the RTPI
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality.
- Demonstrable previous experience.
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm in planning.
The hiring manager is looking to meet with Senior Town planning candidates ASAP, so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.email@example.com. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.