My client, an independent and RTPI chartered Town Planning and Development Consultancy, is looking for an ambitious Chartered Senior Town Planner to join the team. They primarily focus on tailored, personalised town planning advice across all sectors such as Housing, Retail, Commercial, Renewable Energy, Leisure, Industrial Master Planning and much more.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity progress their careers and be a part of an experienced, enthusiastic, and like-minded team, who have been involved in some the region’s biggest schemes.
What is on offer for a Senior Town Planner?
- Attractive highly competitive salaries
- Strong benefits package including discretional bonus, insurances and RTPI fees paid
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holiday
- Excellent working environment with flexible working schedule
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer and providing opportunities for career progression
The Position as a Senior Town Planner
The position as a Senior Town Planner is for a proactive individual. The successful candidate will have a full membership with the RTPI. As a Senior Town Planner, you will be meaningfully engaged in a variety of projects and be responsible for building and nurturing client relationships, as well as being a mentor to more junior staff.
Essential Criteria for the candidate as a Senior Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Chartered Member of the RTPI
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality.
- Demonstrable previous experience.
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm in planning.
The hiring manager is looking to meet with Senior Town planning candidates ASAP, so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.