My client the UK’s pre-eminent Planning and Development Consultancy who provide planning advice on all planning related matters is looking for an ambitious Town Planner to join the team. They work on a diverse range of projects throughout the UK across all sectors.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity gain knowledge from sector leading professionals, to progress their career and work on exciting projects
What is on offer for a Senior Town Planner?
- Attractive highly competitive salaries
- Strong benefits package including discretional bonus, insurances and RTPI fees paid
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holiday
- Excellent working environment with flexible working schedule
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer and providing opportunities for career progression
The Position as a Senior Town Planner
The position as a Senior Town Planner is for a proactive individual. The successful candidate will have a full membership with the RTPI. As a Senior Town Planner, you will be meaningfully engaged in a variety of projects – householder, minor and major residential, commercial, historic, agricultural, and equestrian enterprises in both urban and rural development areas – building and nurturing client relationships, as well as being a mentor to more junior staff.
Essential Criteria for the candidate as a Senior Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Chartered (working towards) Member of the RTPI
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality.
- Demonstrable previous experience.
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm in planning.
The hiring manager is looking to meet with Senior Town planning candidates ASAP, so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.