Senior Sustainability Consultant – Manchester
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established specialist Sustainability Consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a wide range of large new build and refurbishment projects as well as collaborating with clients to reduce their operational impacts.
In order to be considered for this Senior Sustainability Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Minimum four years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of BREEAM and HQM assessments
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience writing energy reports and producing sustainability statements
- Understanding of the built environment
Working as a Senior Sustainability Consultant you will;
- Manage projects, identify potential clients, prepare bid documents, and manage resources and budgets to deadline
- Complete assessments for commercial and residential properties, such as BREEAM and HQM
- Support the development of the team
- Examine materials used and waste produced
- Provide sustainable construction strategies and ensure compliance with environmental legislation
- Manage research and ecology surveys and environmental impact assessments to measure issues such as carbon footprint, energy performance, air quality and noise pollutions
- Provide advice on a clients’ management of energy, water, air, and land
- Examine data, produce reports to demonstrate your findings, and present findings to clients
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, training and development, private health care and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.