£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Sustainability Consultant
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is currently working with a multi-disciplined and award-winning multi-disciplined sustainability consultant, with offices throughout Europe, as they look to add an experienced Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their award-winning team.
The role is suitable for a candidate with a strong engineering background, with three years of experience in energy modelling. This position entails working alongside the senior team members to design low carbon building service solutions to develop further in a career as an energy consultant.
Your new role, as a Senior Sustainability Consultant, will have a focus on:
- Thermal Modelling and Building Physics
- Energy strategy reports for commercial and domestic buildings
- Developing building energy simulation models to build energy/aid in zero carbon building design
- Managing a developing and growing team
To be considered for this role of Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will ideally:
- Have 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experienced with thermal modelling
- Have experience completing BREEAM Assessments
- Have knowledge of Part L Building Compliance
- Be able to carry out Energy and Sustainability Reports
- Have an understanding and appreciation for the wider sustainability industry, particularly; LCA or NZC
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.