£38000 - £48000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Senior Sustainability Consultant – London
Salary £38,000 to £48,000 Plus Benefits
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join a large well-established, multi-disciplinary firm within the real estate sector in the lively city of London.
To be considered for this Senior Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- An Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability, Energy Management bachelor’s degree, or equivalent/higher
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Sustainability
- Experience in property sector
- Brilliant communication skills and time management
- Excellent attention to detail and computer skills
- Internal ISO 14001 auditor
- Internal ISO 50001 auditor
Desirable candidate will have:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within sustainability
- MSc/MEng in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability, Energy Management or similar
- Professional credential including, Energy Institute (EI), CIBSE, IEMA or similar
Working as a Senior Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Deliver support to clients which could include strategic sustainability advice, environmental legislation and compliance audits, sustainability reporting & disclosure, tenant engagement, ISO14001 & ISO50001, EPC/EPC Plus & MEES risk review, WELL Standard / wider Health & Wellbeing, waste management and travel planning
- Manage projects for external consultancy teams supervising GRESB, SECR, Environmental Management Reporting, Pollution Monitoring, Energy Auditing, Waste services, certifications and air quality assessment
- Aid clients to develop sustainability strategies
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package including; private health care, generous holiday allowance, career progression, pension and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.