£45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Sustainability Consultant
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, a specialist SME Sustainability Consultancy, based in the centre of London, are currently looking for an experienced Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their technical team. You will be joining the team in an exciting time of expansion as they continue to grow and diversify their services provided.
The role is suitable for candidates with a strong technical background, with 5 years of experience in energy modelling, sustainability assessments, and client-facing work.
Your new role, as a Senior Sustainability Consultant, will have a focus on:
- Thermal Modelling using IES-VE software
- Energy strategy reports for commercial and domestic buildings align with the “New London Plan 2021”
- Developing building energy simulation models to aid in zero carbon building design
- BREEAM/LEED Assessments
- Managing a developing and growing team
To be considered for this role of Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will ideally:
- Have 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have experienced with thermal modelling
- Have experience completing BREEAM Assessments
- Be experienced with Part L Building Compliance
- Have an understanding and appreciation for the wider sustainability industry, particularly; LCA or NZC
Our client is pleased to offer their new Senior Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.