£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Senior Sustainability Consultant – Bristol
Salary up to £55,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established energy consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on large-scale projects across the Commercial, Residential, Retail, and Leisure sectors.
In order to be considered for this Senior Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Minimum four years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of energy-efficient building design
- Low Carbon Consultant qualification
- BREEAM AP and PassivHaus qualification
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Experience in producing energy/sustainability statements and strategies
Working as a Senior Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Manage BREEAM projects from conception through to completion
- Complete energy assessments and modelling
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
- Produce energy and sustainability statements and strategies
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Assist colleagues and help them develop
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.