£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Sustainability Consultant – Newark
Salary £35,000 to £45,000
Our Client, a multi-disciplined sustainability practice with offices throughout Europe are looking for a qualified and enthusiastic Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their growing Sustainability and Wellbeing team.
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant must:
- Be passionate about issues of sustainability as well as having an in-depth knowledge of current and future legislation. For example, Net zero carbon, carbon offsetting, circular economy, Part L, London Plan, and more
- Have significant experience in project management and consultancy
- Have cross-sector experience in the UK and ideally internationally
- Bachelor or Master’s qualification in applicable field such as Environmental Design of Buildings, Sustainable Construction, Environmental Engineering
- Membership of appropriate body such as IEMA, Energy Institute, RIBA, CIOB (Ideally chartered)
- Outstanding client facing, report writing and communication skills
To be considered for the role as Senior Sustainability Consultant the following skills and experience are essential:
- Significant experience in Sustainability Strategy
- Energy and Sustainability Statements for planning
- Life-Cycle Assessment
- Energy Assessor (SAP/SBEM)
- Part L Building Regulations
- LEED, HQM, Sunlight/Daylight modelling, Dynamic Overheating/Thermal Comfort modelling
The following skills are desirable for the Senior Sustainability Consultant:
- Software skills: Revit, AutoCad, Rhino, LCA, SAP, SBEM, Design Builder, IES
Our client is delighted to offer their new Senior Sustainability Consultant 24 days holiday plus bank holiday, a significantly generous pension scheme. Development opportunities are also available.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.