£37000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Structural Revit Technician
Salary up to £42,000 – Quick start!
Our client is a well-established, vibrant multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Yorkshire. Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single beams through to multi-storey steel, concrete, masonry and timber framed structures our client is using the latest design and detailing software including AutoCAD, Masterseries, CSC Tedds and CSC Fastrack and Revit!
**Current project workload is made up of residential, commercial, energy, industrial, petrochemical and transportation structures**
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and clear options for career progression.
In order to be considered for this Structural Revit Technician role you will;
- Have gained an HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A working knowledge of CAD
- A minimum 3-4 years (or more) of experience using Revit in a consultancy environment
- Experience in Navisworks would be beneficial though not essential
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial works
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
- Ability to work and analyse 2D /3D projects
- Experience of detailing using concrete, steel and masonry
Our client can offer a quick start for the right person!
In order to discuss this Structural Revit Technician role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk