£48000 - £53000 per annum
Senior Structural Engineer – Derby
Our client is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to provide pivotal support to their structures team, within a thriving civil and structural engineering practice. The role is based in Derby
The ideal candidate would have a strong structural design experience gained in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy setting. In addition they will ideally have strong structural appraisal background.
Our client has a number of offices across the Midlands. Their core design areas include existing and new structures ranging from small domestic to large commercial projects, including residential, schools, churches, offices, listed buildings and providing design assistance on unique structural challenges.
What we’re looking for:
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Have attained, or nearing Chartered professional (MIStructE) or Incorporated
- Around 8 years post graduate experience
- Design skills in a wide range of materials, including concrete, masonry and steel
- Experienced in property structural surveying
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate reports
- Experience with Tekla Tedds is essential
- Detailed design skills on complex engineering projects
- Able to lead a small team and delegate technical tasks effectively
- Experience with SCIA and IDEA Statica is desireable
Our client is proud of their inclusive work environment and put together great packages for the right people who are committed to the area and have a passion for their work.
For a confidential chat to discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact Andy Hopkins – 07927 44 8053 or firstname.lastname@example.org