£38000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Job title: Structural Engineer
Salary: Competitive and Reflective of Experience
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to work for an established, award winning and growing multi-disciplinary business. With the team’s breadth of experience and knowledge, the company tackles building structures of all types, no matter what scale or sector! This client is currently offering a position within the company’s collaborative and supportive Manchester Studio.
You will be working within the Manchester Studio, coordinating with other team members as well as clients. Commercially aware you will be carrying out design and analytic work.
- Produce structural design elements on projects as required, undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team, and senior staff.
- Work closely with other members of the Engineering and CAD/REVIT teams
- Representing the company at meetings with clients, professionals, and suppliers
- Attending and participating in team meetings
- The company is looking for a candidate with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree BEng / BSc or Master’s degree MEng / MSc that meets the engineering academic requirements for Chartership
- Extensive building design experience.
- The ability to work as a lead structural engineer on projects- accepting a high degree of responsibility in both teams based and individually based work
- Skilled in TEDDS and CAD
- High level of customer facing experience
- Strong Contractual awareness
- Excellent communication skills- Oral, graphical and written
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer, or a Graduate Structural Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience to work within a diverse team, social team to find creative and economic solutions to a breadth of projects. The company is offering a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work alongside a number of senior staff members. This collaborative and social environment lends the opportunity for the successful applicant’s skill set to progress and expand.
If working within an award winning, creative, and innovative team would be of interest to you, please get in touch with Sam Lay-Smith ASAP. Alternatively, if you are interested in other Structural Engineering opportunities, do feel free to contact Sam. DDI: 01792 365 100. Email: email@example.com