£35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
Senior Structural Engineer
Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
Our client, a well-established, innovative and successful, Structural Design Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced, Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum 5 years (or more) relevant design experience, to join a friendly, vibrant design practice in Central London. Current workload is made up of several interesting projects with residential and commercial work making up the bulk of the workload.
This is an urgent role and they can offer a quick start for the right person!
The successful applicant will be expected to form a key part of the structural engineering team.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartership*
- You will have 5 years (or more) structural design experience in a consultancy environment
- You should have experience of design in all major materials (steel, concrete, timber and/or masonry and possess excellent communication skills.
- A determination to succeed
- You will work well as part of a close-knit team
- This is very much a position suited for someone looking to advance to the next step on their career ladder.
Salary and benefits are both competitive and negotiable for the right candidate, together with genuine opportunities for progression within the company.
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk